Manda, Wade, and Matt are all on the same summer ultimate frisbee team. They played last year with Adam Fleming, and I had a good time watching the games and cheering them on from the sidelines with Jenny.
This year, they're on the navy team and will be playing Thursday nights at 6 (let me know if you'd like to come!). If you'd like to play, it's not too late... they take walk-ons for the rest of the season (Ryan - I'm expecting you to join in a few weeks when you move up here!!)
I got my new camera in the mail yesterday, so I'm hoping to be able to figure out how to take some great action shots tonight so that I can post them later.
3 comments:
I'm going to the game tonight. Hope to see you there.
Ryan is definitely signed up. We already ordered him an XS jersey. And he'd better be conditioning until his move in a few weeks because we all expect him to bringit! He must score at least 12 goals this season or he can't marry Amy.
Yay! I'll bring the bug spray!!
Post a Comment