Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Amanda Attack


Many of you know Amanda has been doing some training to become a jazzercise instructor. (She does look hot in those neon spandex outfits!)

Well, today she's doing her full hour instruction recording for the first time. She has to be video taped instructing the entire class without a break as part of her final certification.

I'm skipping our usual Wed. night study to offer her some moral support... and to kick the lady's butt who always runs into me or stands right in my spot every day.

Good luck, Manda Panda!!

disclaimer: since Amanda will put this as a comment anyway, I'll go ahead and say... Amanda isn't really teaching Jazzercise, but Body Attack, "a sports-inspired cardio fitness program" Take that!

2 comments:

Jenny Fleming said...

Good to see you blogging! And Body Attack is intense, just like Amanda.

Mrs. Pie said...

Body Attack cannot even handle me, I'm so intense. Leave comments on my blog. Lots of them.

Update: The assessment video taping will happen tomorrow, instead of today, due to a mix up. But I will still be awesome.