Friday, April 11, 2008

Office Party

My sister, Amanda, throws the best Office Parties. But, it's not during work hours. We don't even work together. Plus, I don't really have office parties - unless you count those mandatory lunches where they either tell us someone is getting fired or that we are doing G-R-E-A-T, parties.

No, no. Amanda throws great Office Parties for one of our favorite shows. The Office. We got hooked last season. I like letting her cook us dinner and then we come over to eat and watch the show together. It's a lot of fun.



My favorite quote from the night:

Michael Scott: "Whatever I want." It's never whatever I want. When I wanted to see Stomp and you wanted to see Wicked, what did we see?
Jan: We saw W-W--
Michael Scott: When I said that I wanted to have kids and you said that you wanted me to have a vasectomy, what did I do? And then, when you said that you might want to have kids and I wasn't so sure? Who had the vasectomy reversed? And then when you said you definitely didn't wanna have kids? Who had is reversed back! Snip snap snip snap snip snap! I did! You have no idea the physical toll that three vasectomies have on a person. And I bought the condo to fill will children!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I like the padded bench that Michael sleeps on.
Jan --"See? He fits perfectly."


And by the way, "party" is kindof a stretch. But it did involve "The Office." And celebration was due.

RBecks said...

Well, there were several people there that don't live there, food, and beer. I call that a party! :)

Anonymous said...

I want to be at the office party! Or are we like Dwight and since we have kids we can't come :) just kidding!

RBecks said...

I didn't know y'all liked The Office! We love your kids!! I think we have more fun with them than each other. ;) They're always welcome.