I'm not normally a big Martha fan (even before she went to jail), but she did a tour of some of the 3M labs recently and will be featuring it on one of her shows.
My mom works for 3M. She's one of those really important people that does really important work, but I have no idea what it is. :) All I know is that she's a Chem-E and manages a bunch of engineers. I know she loves her job (I imagine she'll work long after she is eligible to retire, whereas my dad is ready to retire now) and she's been offered a lot of neat opportunities.
I also know that 3M makes great stuff! They have quarterly employee returned-goods sales where they fill one of the warehouses full of palets of returned 3M products. Each employee can bring one family member, and you get to fill up your paper bags with as much as you can for $10. I love going to these sales with my mom. We use all kinds of things from blue painter's tape to spray adhesive, post-its, and bandages. If you need any Scotch Brite sponges, I have plenty to share!!
The show airs May 12th.
No comments:
Post a Comment