Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Birthday, MJ!!!


It's Matt's 29th Birthday today!

This morning, I gave him one of his presents before we left for work. While I didn't quite get him the Red Ryder BB gun that Ralphie wanted, I did get him a nice pellet gun. I don't know all of the specifics, but Wade helped me pick it out and Matt played with it all morning while we got ready for work. :)

Now he can target shoot from the back patio and maybe even scare off those blue jays that dive bomb the dogs in the back yard! Besides, every boy needs a BB gun, right?

Happy Birthday, Matthew John!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know he must have loved that gift! happy birthday matt- have fun celebrating :)

Mrs. Pie said...

Wow, only one more year as a young man. He'd better enjoy his last year with functioning joints and a straight spine!