Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Welcome, MatthewJohn


In case you didn't notice, Matt (after some gentle coaxing) has added himself as a contributor to The Harnation. It's only right, especially considering that any sort of nation has to be made up of at least > 1 person! :)

I asked him to post the info about the Great Smoky Mountains Trail Ride because there was no way I would've been able to tell you about it (at least not with any insight). Enjoy.

5 comments:

Mrs. Pie said...

Anybody with a blond bowl cut should be welcomed warmly onto the blogosphere.

Jenny Fleming said...

BRING IT ON OLD MAN MATTHEW

Anonymous said...

I take no responsibility for the haircut! That is the handiwork of the paternal parent, but he does look pretty cute!

RBecks said...

I love the haircut! ;) He's so cute!


PS > Don't you just love that I included such a cutesy photo of him when his only posts so far have been about off road vehicles?! :)

Mrs. Pie said...

He was a cute little boy. he definitely was rockin' the bowl; definitely wouldn't have been as adorable in a mullet or with a rat tail. Yikes!