
I got this in an email. I periodically order doggie toys and treats from Pet Edge, so they occassionally send me their junk emails with the "latest fashions". They have a lot of doggie clothes, even raincoats, doggie sunglasses, and sneakers! Haha!
Matt does not want me to start dressing up the dogs. I did convince him to let me get Ace a sweater though... but only because Ace shivers constantly during the winter, and he's not allowed to wear it in public where other people can see it.I once sent Lynne an email with some fabulous Halloween costume ideas, but Charlie told me that he was going to block my email address if I didn't watch out. He said I was giving Lynne some bad ideas. ;)
I guess this stuff sells, or they wouldn't keep making it. I think it's pretty funny. Some of these dogs are better dressed than I am!
2 comments:
At least we're not dressing up in matching dog/owner outfits - although I'm sure somebody makes those too...
In Japan, a lot of the older ladies dye their hair. Some of the time, it ends up coming out more purple than black. One lady on the train, with the purple dye job, had a poodle with matching purple ears. It was pretty cute.
I have heard of a place (in Canada, I think) where you can mail them your pet's fur, and they'll make it into a sweater for you. That's just WEIRD!
Post a Comment