Thursday, May 15, 2008

R & D Report

Okay, so I've been debating whether to post this or not. I know it's not a big deal, but there is a really small blurb with my photo in the Huntsville Times' R & D Report Magazine that came out this month. I sent a link to my family, but figured that really only friends and family read this blog anyway, so I shouldn't feel stupid sharing it with you guys.

I am kind of embarrassed to show it to everyone, but still excited, so here it is. (pgs 18 and 20). After all, it's not every day that you get to talk about your work in any kind of publication, even if there are only about 5 readers!

I was a bit misquoted (I didn't bring up nor am I excited about all of the "young single engineers" moving to Huntsville) ;) but overall it turned out okay.

4 comments:

Charlie said...

Congratulations, Rebecca! What an honor to be recognized. I appreciate you sharing this with us. "Rejoice with those who rejoice" (Romans 12:15).

Jenny Fleming said...

Congrats Becca! And what's really nuts is that our friend Paul Poppe is in there right after you!

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed! Thanks for sharing.

RBecks said...

Yay! Thanks, guys!