She has the darkest eyes I've ever seen on a doxie, and a LOT of personality. There's nothing like playing with a puppy to make you late for work in the morning! So cute!
When Amy first got her, back in February, she looked like a clear red. The breeder had told her that Maddie would be a dapple (spotted), and they were right! It's just starting to come out in her coat, as you can see above.
Matt won't let me get any more dogs (which is good... I'm afraid I'd become the crazy dog lady if given the opportunity), so I'll just have to settle with playing with everyone else's. Thanks for lending her to me last night, Amy!
Now I just need to get that cute little chunk, Otis, over to my house for a visit. ;)
5 comments:
Otis can be made available any evening...right when he's MOST rambunctious!!!
-tea
she's not that red when you have her next to rusty.. which can't be for long before he runs away.
i like her expression in the picture with tyson.. like she is trying to figure you out.
Yay! I'll have to come steal Otis one afternoon when you guys have to work late or are out of town. I'll get him good and tired for you. :)
Manda - you're right. Maddie is much lighter than Rusty. It's funny how we have 4 doxies in the fam, all with VERY different colors/shapes/sizes and personalities!
There's nothing like a dachshund (no offense to Ace, of course)
You're right, Lynne! I think I will always have a doxie (if Matt lets me, that is). Ace was a rescue and is special in his own way, but I picked Tyson out from his breeder myself.
Post a Comment