David Witthoft wore his Green Bay Packers Brett Favre jersey for over four years (every day for 1,581 days) until he took it off for good last month.
Here is David, now 12, in an AP photo.His mother washed his jersey every other day since Christmas of 2003 and mended it when needed. His father said that he finally gave it up on his 12th birthday after realizing that it was too small.
Wow! I get embarrassed if someone catches me wearing the same thing two weeks in a row (except for my pink Auburn ball cap, which I wear most sunny days with the top down). :)
4 comments:
sooo... did he trade in that jersey with another?
man, his mom is one patient lady. I guess it would be nice to not have to buy him shirts, ever.
If Wade ever went off the deep end and wanted to do that with an Auburn jersey or something, do you think they enforcers at church would let him usher? Hmm...
I think you know the answer to that question, since a certain someone got kicked off of the squad for wearing a suit but no tie...
unless of course you are letting Eric borrow it so his head doesn't get burned at picnics! thanks for helping save my husband from skin cancer :)
With all that "product" Eric likes, you'd think he'd include sunscreen in his daily regimen. ;)
Eric was stylin' in that pink ball cap! :) Maybe I should get him his own.
Post a Comment