A while back, I found the best (funniest) fortune ever in my fortune cookie:
It's not really a fortune, but I still like it. I thought it was so funny that I showed it to my coworkers (who wrote the saying on my door) and saved it. I found it today while rummaging through my desk. I kept it just to give myself a laugh once in a while, but hadn't seen it for a long time (it got lost in the mess that is my top desk drawer).
I've probably gotten at least three or four fortunes hinting at an impending stork arrival, but they never turned out to be legitimate (good thing I didn't bet all of my money on the "lucky" lottery numbers on the back side), but this one is definitely my favorite. We always like reading our fortunes to each other. My friends usually add "under the sheets" to the end of their fortunes for a good laugh, while my Uncle Scooter somehow manages to get "Wash your socks weekly" in every single one of his fortune cookies (what are the odds?).
What's the best Chinese fortune cookie fortune you've ever gotten??
3 comments:
I don't have to try to be sexy. So if I had gotten that fortune, I would have scoffed at it.
I got one that looked like it was hand written instead of being typed. I can't recall it word for word, but I remember part of it was "Please Help!" and then it said something about children and mentioned having to work in a factory. They even wrote the address on there. Anyway, I just remember thinking it was very strange. I mean, come on, like anybody really wants to know the street address where these things are made. They could have at least drawn a funny picture or something.
No, wade, you must have been thinking about the message that was sewn into that new pair of pants you bought from Gap Kids.
Post a Comment