Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ultimate Over

I'm glad that the Ultimate Frisbee summer league is on hiatus until 2009! We need a break, and having Thursday evenings to ourselves will be nice.

I'll also enjoy not having to hear about and see all of Matt's war wounds that he acquired at each game. Our Friday morning ritual consisted of me trying to dry my hair and put on makeup while he kept bandaging and pointing out all of his cuts, bruises, and sores to me. He had a nasty knee gash that took almost two months to heal - and it was so gross!

He was a real trooper with this one, though, and even served as head usher the next morning:

Look Left!

2 comments:

Jenny Fleming said...

Holy crap Matt! Yes you need a break.

Mrs. Pie said...

Yowza. I'm surprise he could walk on that. Poor Matty. Just too darn hardcore.