Monday, August 4, 2008

Pettus Pie Poll

A great suggestion was made over the weekend. I'm going to start a monthly poll of your favorite Pettus Pie Nonsense Posts.

Feel free to vote (the poll will be up for a week), or leave comments on this post.

For a refresher on all of the insanity offered during the month of July, click here.

(I mislabeled one of the posts and can't go back and change it without deleting the whole thing... Like Rusty's New Do should be Lily Jealous of Rusty's New Do)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun with Fur and Mission:Antagonize are great! This is a tough, tough call. HC

Mrs. Pie said...

CRAP! Now I've got to make sure I'm cranking out some real high-quality nonsense! CAN'T. HANDLE. THE. PRESSURE... TOES. TURNING. TO. SIZZLING. DELICIOUS. SAUSAGES.

Hmm... that wasn't too bad.

RBecks said...

Oh, you can vote for more than one post at once! :)

Manda - what would I do without your constant stream of silly? I think Little Bunny Foo Foo's fairy really did turn you into a silly.

Anonymous said...

I think people forgot about the Feigning Political Interest one because it was earlier in the month, but it was sooo funny. I laughed for a long time. Scott even smiled a little.