I got to go with Amy to help her with her bridal portraits over the weekend. We had a lot of fun taking pictures downtown and at Bridge Street, and I think the photos are going to turn out really well. I took a few of her having her photo taken.

Amanda's awesome photoshop skills helped cover up "the dress" so that I'd be able to post a couple of the pics. It made me think of the Disney song that we used to sing as kids:
Hurry hurry hurry hurry, gonna help our Cinderelli
Gonna make her dress so pretty! There's nothing to it, really
We'll tie a sash around it. Put a ribbon through it
And dancing at the ball, she'll be more beautiful than all
In the lovely dress we'll make for Cinderelli!

3 comments:
Wow, Amy's sense of style is peerless. I love the big, one-shoulder thingie. And how she instantly performed a wardrobe change whilst leaning on that column.
Amanda is really good at photo shop. I wish I had those skills.
Yeah, Manda did a GREAT job with the photos! They're so much fun. :)
Post a Comment