Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Mama Mia

Over a week ago, I went with some of my old Black Hawk girls to see Mama Mia. We've decided to start a tradition of getting together a few times a year to see a chick flick and grab dinner together. Since one of the girls was TDY for several weeks, we had to wait to see the movie together.

It was a lot of fun, but very different. I knew that it was a musical, but it still caught me off guard when they started singing. Another thing about the singing... Pierce Brosnan was horrible! I saw several other people flinch the first time he went into song and we all decided that he looks much prettier when he's just standing there with his mouth shut. ;)



This is definitely not a movie that Matt or Wade would enjoy, but if you're looking for something fun and silly, this is it!

No comments: