Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Last Shrimp Boil

It's been a tradition for our extended (former) Community Pres. family to get together to celebrate each of the kid's upcoming weddings. We are so sad that all of the Shipman girls are now spoken for and we won't have a good excuse for the Adams' shrimp boils. (We'll just have to guilt them into having us over for some other reason). ;)

The Adams are INCREDIBLE hosts! Not only do they have a great setting and menu, but they've got the hospitality thing down. They are so gracious too (and didn't even complain when Matt and I couldn't make it out of the house on time... even though we were bringing one of the key staples for the party!... Have I mentioned I'm so sorry about that yet?!). Anyway, they really are our family and we love being with them - with or without a shrimp boil!!


Relaxing on the deck.


Dig in!



Ryan sure is hilarious!


I think Susan is going to punch me for taking her photo. ;)


The current (official) Shipman brothers-in-law

3 comments:

Mrs. Pie said...

That food was so flippin delicious! I think that's the best one so far. I've been thinking about it all week. I could go for a shrimp boil every weekend.

I need some chocolate.

Anonymous said...

Lets figure out a time of the year to make it an annual affair! It could end up being the hottest ticket in town!!!

RBecks said...

ABSOLUTELY!!