Now they live all over the place, so we don't get to see them very often. It was so much fun to just catch up with everyone. We stayed up way too late, but had a great time.
Matt's been out of college for over 6 years, and I've been done for over 4. Time flies and I'm so glad that we're able to keep in touch with this great group of friends!
I didn't get photos of everyone, but here are a few:
John has the best smile!John lives in Birmingham and stayed the night with us so that he could spend all day Saturday in the garage with Matt. He recently bought a red version of Matt's e30 BMW, and is going to start going to the track days (HPDEs - High Performance Driver's Education) at Road Atlanta and Barber Motorsports Park this fall. I'm glad that Matt has a car buddy so close to home now!


No comments:
Post a Comment