Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Always a Bridesmaid

So, my last stint as serving as Matron of (Highest) Honor is now complete. While Amanda may be a little sad that all of the Shipman girls are now finally married off, I have been rejoicing in the streets. (Not really the streets... more like my couch, followed by a sneeze and quick kleenex grab!)

Here are a few of the picks from the aftermath of our last bridal luncheon and nail day. We had such a good time and really enjoyed spending the afternoon together before the Big Day.


Amanda is super excited about her pedicure. She usually gets Wade to rub her feet, but settled on a paid manicurist.

Amanda, Mom, Amy, and Angie. Mom is trying to talk Amy out of going through with the wedding.

Kayla and Corey were excellent bridesmaids. Along with Christan, they covered a lot of the details that we weren't able to.

1 comment:

Mrs. Pie said...

Wow. I look completely insane in that photo. I want to see some wedding photos, but I'm not sure that anyone was taking any!