Over the weekend while we were running errands, Matt asked me what I'd like for my birthday. Now, my birthday is nearly two months away, but it never hurts to start making that list early!On the list so far are a James Dean watercolor of Toomer's Corner, some cute Chacos, and the ever present staple: a purse. Matt informed me that he is not qualified to (ever) pick out a purse for me on his own. So, I pulled up my favorite purse manufacturer's website to peruse the (much too expensive) non-outlet items.
Then, I saw this. Coach is having a contest where you can submit your own purse design. Winners could win a Coach shopping spree or party, and the grand prize winner will have their actual design manufactured and sold in select stores. (This is where all of the guys can yawn).
I think I would do just about anything for a free Coach, let alone to have my own design. Anyone have any suggestions for my future winning entry?
1 comment:
A winning entry would have my face on it. And it would be able to teach Body Attack.
Post a Comment