Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Do the Chickens Have Large Talons?

Another oldie but a goodie.

Heathermomster recently posted about watching Napoleon Dynamite for the first time. She included this as one of her favorite quotes from the movie:




Here is a kid from the National Spelling Bee a few years back pulling a Napoleon when asked to spell "chinook".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I've seen the spelling bee video and it's too funny.

Joe Nelson keeps asking about ligers and Joe wants to sign us up for a little Rex Kwan Do. Forget about it!!!

Mrs. Pie said...

I wonder how many different quotes he debated using for that moment in the spotlight. I would have gone with a Rex Kwan Do quote ... or "Your mom goes to college," .... or "You're just jealous because I've been chatting online with hot babes all day." ... really, I could keep going here.

Anonymous said...

I like how he starts smiling beforehand, as he's thinking about what he's going to say.