If you use my current work email address, you'll have to change over to my permanent gmail account to reach me after the 11th.
One funny story from my interviews last week happened on Friday: I arrived a few minutes early and took the time to run to the restroom beforehand and wash my hands. During my interview, I suddenly realized that my fly had been down the ENTIRE TIME! I was in the room with three other people but tried to scoot close enough to the table to zip it up as inconspicuously as possible. HOW EMBARRASSING!
This, just a week after I was telling my mother-in-law all kinds of stories involving the realization that you're unzipped in public. At least this didn't happen to me:
5 comments:
congratulations- I didn't know that you were interviewing. can't wait to hear all about it!
You and Amy, always gallivanting around time unzipped...
town, all the time. :)
But time travel would be neat.
YEAAAAAA!
And no worries. I had my fly down in one of my interviews (in fact it was at the same company where you're taking your new job) and one of my female interviewers called me out on it!
At least you caught it on your own and spared HUMILIATION... maybe that's why I didn't get the job... :)
Thanks for the congrats!
Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure they saw the fly down... I stood up 3 or 4 times to shake hands with people as they came in and out of the room, etc. The other people were sitting down and probably had a straight eye-level viewing of my pants zipper. Haha! Oh well, all I can do is laugh about it. :)
Post a Comment