You know, I did the exact same thing once as a catcher for fast pitch softball.
The other players got so mad (jealous) that they got the pitcher to throw one straight at my noggin', knocking me out cold for about 30 seconds. I had to take the team and school photos the next week with a FAT FACE!
3 comments:
That girl definitely had some Asian power going for her, so no surprises there.
You know, I did the exact same thing once as a catcher for fast pitch softball.
The other players got so mad (jealous) that they got the pitcher to throw one straight at my noggin', knocking me out cold for about 30 seconds. I had to take the team and school photos the next week with a FAT FACE!
But you were so attractive with a swollen face. No other school picture will ever be regarded with such affection. You should post the evidence.
Post a Comment