Monday, April 6, 2009

Subway Song and Dance

Saw this on MM.



I've never seen anyone do the macarena to The Sound of Music before.

Matt hasn't seen The Sound of Music (yet). I keep meaning to up his classic movie/musical experiences - he's already sat with me through Seven Brides for Seven Brothers and The Worst Witch, but those were a while ago. He's a good sport!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I would have joined in! May have to share this on my blog since it brightened my day! Thanks Becca!

RBecks said...

Yay! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I thought it looked like so much fun!

Mrs. Pie said...

Wow. That is possibly the best thing I have seen in the last 5 minutes. That makes me so happy. It is my lifelong dream to have Wade and myself suddenly bust out into song and dance in the middle of the subway and have a couple dozen people join in.

Oh, and if I remember correctly, we did all watch the Producers at your house, which Matt liked and you didn't.

RBecks said...

yeah, you're right. I didn't like The Producers that much.

I can totally see Wade busting out to song in dance in front of lots of strangers... ;)