Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Worst Witch

I was trying to think of a good movie clip to put up for this week. I've already covered a lot of my favorites (Raising Arizona, Napoleon Dynamite, O Brother Where Art Thou...)

Matt got me a copy of The Worst Witch a few years ago. It was a movie I remember watching in daycare a LONG time ago (my parents probably would've been horrified to know they were letting us watch a witch movie at our christian day care!). Anyway, he got it for me because I remember liking it as a kid.

Well, we were the ones who were horrified... when we watched it. It was absolutely, positively the WORST movie I've ever seen!!

It's about a "witches school" where little girls are learning to be witches. Here's a scene from where Tim Curry makes his grand entrance. Truly horrifying!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definately cringe-worthy.

Mrs. Pie said...

The special effects are truly inspiring. I just might have to redo your wedding video.