Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Sandlot

After last week's terrible movie posting, I felt like I had to redeem myself with a movie that I enjoyed as a kid and still enjoy today.

The Sandlot was one of my favorite movies (and still up there). Here's a few of the most classic scenes (I couldn't find a good one of the s'mores scene, but you get the idea).


(The original trailer.)


"I've swam here every summer of my adult life. And every summer, there she is. Lotioning and oiling. Oiling and lotioning. Smiling. Smiling. I CANT TAKE THIS NO MORE!"



"I almost forgot. Chaw! I was savin' it for a good time!"

2 comments:

Mrs. Pie said...

FOR EV ER!

This is on my top five favorite movies of all time, which says a lot considering I don't even like baseball.

RBecks said...

I know, it was a bummer when we had to stop watching it ALL THE TIME because the monster dog gave Seth nightmares.

I couldn't find some of the scenes we would quote all the time, but this was a good mix. Great movie!