Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Elinor

After Heather ("your good intentions and creative spirit make you someone anyone could like") first posted the quiz and then Amanda put up her results ("impulsive, romantic, impatient, and perhaps a bit too brutally honest"), I had to take the quiz too.

Not so sure I agree completely - some of it sounds legitimate, but here it is:

I am Elinor Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!


Elinor Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are practical, circumspect, and discreet. Though you are tremendously sensible and allow your head to rule, you have a deep, emotional side that few people often see.

3 comments:

Mrs. Pie said...

So you're the one who loves the betrothed man in pained secrecy, and I'm your younger sister who is openly passionate about a charming jerkface.


Hmmmmm...

Mrs. Pie said...

Yes, I believe you and I had this very conversation shortly after I met Wade at church and he wooed me with an hour long monologue about textile engineering---

Elinor Dashwood: Marianne, you must change or you will catch a cold.

Marianne: What care I for colds when there is such a man.

Elinor Dashwood: You will care very much when your nose swells up.

Marianne: You are right. Help me, Elinor.

The question is -- Is Wade the rougish, handsome Willoughby or the stoic, reserved and longing Colonel Brandon?????


We could do a book study about this. How I am like Marianne and everyone else in the world are merely supporting characters.

RBecks said...

That's funny - I thought Marianne was one of the supporting characters of Sense & Sensibility.