I don't wear perfume. I wore it occasionally in high school and then very rarely in college. I probably haven't put on real perfume in several years. I have some bottles of older stuff at home (Happy, Cool Water, Green Tea), but I think they're all dated by now. Plus, I feel funny smelling like anything.I usually sniff those samples in my magazines and immediately throw them away - they almost always smell stuffy and overpowering (yuck!). I was surprised a few weeks ago when I found one that I didn't detest and kept the sample page. When we were in our town's version of Sephora (Lynne introduced me to Sephora and now I wish we had our own!) last weekend, I found a bottle of it and tried it out. I actually kept sniffing my wrist all day. How fun! Not too overbearing, and pretty fresh. Since Matt said he liked it too, I decided to get a bottle. I've had an Amazon gift card from my birthday for over a month and finally had something to spend it on - birthday gift cards are supposed to be for things you want but never buy for yourself, right?
So, the next time you think, "Becca smells really nice today", it won't just be because I decided to take a shower that morning. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment