Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Providential


One of my best friends got married this weekend. Robin was my roommate for three years in Auburn and was the absolute best roommate I could have ever asked for. I've never known anyone more kind and generous than "Rokn", and we were so excited to share in her joy. She was such a good friend/roommate to me and Amanda (and Amy too) that the whole family came to Atlanta for either a wedding shower or the wedding ceremony.

I met Robin the first week I was at Auburn. She was in the same rush group as my freshman roommate, Whitney. We all became fast friends.

Whitney is getting married later this summer to Timothy, who she's been dating for almost 10 years! (Finally!) ;) She's the last of my Auburn girls to get married.


It wasn't until just a few weeks ago that I thought about how different my life would have been without these girls. Whitney introduced me to Robin, who introduced me to my husband. Sometimes I think about how if one little thing had been different, I would have never met the love of my life.

It's so funny to be able to look back and see how God has been working throughout my entire life, bringing special people into it, and putting me exactly where he wanted me at the right time. I feel so much better knowing that He's got my best interest at heart and that I do not know best.

No comments: