April 16-19: Spring Plant Sale
Members Only Sale: April 16, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Public Sale: April 17-18, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.; April 19, 1-5 p.m.
A long-established Huntsville rite of spring and the largest in the state, the Spring Plant Sale offers annuals by the flat or pack; ferns, geraniums, a huge selection of herbs, cherished heirloom plants, houseplants, orchids, perennials, old-fashioned roses, vegetable plants, water plants, wildflowers, shrubs, vines, and trees. All varieties have been specially selected to thrive in North Alabama. Master Gardeners will perform soil pH testing. Vendors offer garden accessories.
4 comments:
Thanks for posting Becca! I have not heard of this yet. My parents will be here tomorrow, hopefully I can drag them over there. Make sure you post what you bring home with you!
They have tents set up for different types of plants (shrubs, native plants, herbs, perennials, etc.) and also have seedlings from the really old dogwood for sale. The proceeds are used to help fund the garden. :)
Suzanne and I went on Saturday - did you see the Adirondack chairs made from recycled water bottles?
I missed those! I should have spent more time looking at that kind of stuff. I had just spent all of my plant money and didn't want to be tempted by anything else. ;) I can't help but impulse buy at those sales! What did you buy?
Post a Comment