A Very Happy Birthday to Matthew!
These past 8 years have been the best of my life. I love you so much!

'79

Michael, Matt '82.

Michael & Matt - Homecoming '96.


The (first) graduation. Auburn '03.

Matt, Ron, Michael. San Francisco, 2003.

Yosemite with Ron and Anny, fall '07.

Christmas '08 with Diane and Michael (and Macho).

Christmas '08 with The Shipmans.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Matt! I hope you have a great 30th!
Happy Birthday, Matt! I hope you and Rebecca have a wonderful day together.
MATT WAS (is) SO FLIPPING CUTE!
I vote we bring back the bowl cut!!!
Put up a poll!
BTW, I really really love that picture of you from the sorority social. Y'all are both very cute in it.. even though neither is sporting a bowl cut (this can always be remedied with photoshop, however!)
If you want to see the real story behind the Christmas '08 with The Shipmans, see:
http://marinaraarbor.blogspot.com/2008/12/shipharnpetwell-kind-of-christmas.html
Post a Comment