I started out at the Fulchers', high atop Cardiac Hill. They have the best viewing location for the half-way point of the race as it bends all the way around their yard during the ascent. It's fun watching the first set of sprinters race up the hill. Slowly, the runners become joggers, and then walkers, and then grunting, sweating crawlers. Me, I was offered a hot cup of coffee and a lawn chair for the ultimate viewing pleasure. No sense of being so tired and out of breath so early in the morning!
Luke S. and Bill B. were too quick up the hill for me to even get a decent photo of either of them. Mark S. too.
Manda was close to the front of the pack with Wade right behind.
That hill is no small feat!
Wade, Matt
Amanda, Amy, Ryan, Luke
I have had a lot of fun watching you guys! Last year it was just Charlie, Manda Panda, and Bill B at the 10k. This year there were at least 6 more. Congrats, you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment