The Dave poster that I proudly hung throughout college is the only celebrity poster I've ever owned.
Anybody else a Dave Matthew Band fan? Love, love them!
I'm going up to Charlottesville next week, will have to try to see Miller's Restaurant while I'm there.
5 comments:
Dear Rebecca -
Lynne and I just watched this clip. She knew all about the band and its music. I had heard of him, but didn't know what he looked like and had never heard one of his songs. At first I thought Dave Matthews was the guy in the Bacardi ad.
When they panned the crowd, I was surprised how age diverse it was. I was impressed that the group has stayed together so long.
Thank you for posting this clip.
Cordially,
Charlie
Thanks, Charlie. I think they attract a wide range of fans, and I certainly enjoy listening to them.
Also, I changed the clip so that it doesn't auto start and make you watch the Bacardi commercial anymore. Don't you just love You Tube? :)
i knew nothing about the band other than the few songs I have. That was a good segment.
Saw that there's a new Ben Harper album out and I thought of you.
Ben Harper opening for Dave Matthews from the 8th row at Oak Mtn. would be the second best show I've ever seen.
311 at the Tabernacle in Atlanta on Halloween night has to take my #1 spot.
Love DMB!!!hc
Post a Comment