
Last week was our fifth anniversary (FIFTH!). We don't normally do anniversary gifts but decided to do something small this year since, after all, five years is like a real number or something. ;) (And no, as far as we know, we're not having kids yet just because we've been married for five years).
Anyway, I know it's really lame to put up pictures of your own presents, but I am so excited about these that I had to share. Matt got me these way cute rain boots (I wanted some so I can stomp around in the garden when it's mucky without ruining my shoes). I have been wearing them all over the house, waiting for some dreary weather to test them out in.
I've never had rain boots before, and am therefore more excited about these than any normal person might otherwise be. Plus, I love presents - any kind of presents - giving and receiving. I think he liked buying these for me more than the cow manure I've requested for past birthdays (hey, plants love it).
For those who are curious, Matt got his first scheduled shipment of Peetniks (thanks Penny's parents for the info) and a jigsaw - which he has yet to pick out.
6 comments:
They are so cute - I want pink and green ones!
Lynne, they have pink and green ones! In fact, I couldn't decide between these, these, or the ones I got, so I let Matt pick them out.
Hey Rebecca- I have houndstooth ones, can I come over and stomp in the mud with you? Ellise
Oh Becca, I just looked at the pink and green boots! Maybe I can get them for my birthday...so far everything I have liked this year I want for my birthday...
Mrs. A - bring 'em over next time it storms. :) We can have a mud stomping party.
Lynne - Charlie's going to kill me for adding to your birthday wish list! ;)
Happy Anniversary Harnation!!! hc
Post a Comment