
What's the best burger joint? If we were closer to Auburn, I'd say Niffer's - hands down. (Y-U-M!) But, since a 7-hour long round-trip for a hunk-o-hamburger isn't really realistic, we had to find a new favorite burger place closer to home.
We really loved Backyard Burger - until it went out of business (let's call it the Harnation curse). Then Five Guys opened up. Not bad. Their burgers are actually really good. The grease-bag fries, however (even though yummy) just make me sick.
The other week, we were running some errands and decided to stop in at Red Robin to grab dinner. I'd been there once before with my mom after a morning of shopping. However, I must've forgotten just how good it was. After Matt & I lamented having to pay close to $10 for a burger, we admitted that they were the best burgers we had had in a long time! My mouth is watering just thinking about them. Topping that off with one of their yummy malt shakes and endless seasoned steak fries, we both agreed that it is definitely the best burger place in town!
Where do you like to grab a burger?
1 comment:
soooo hungry....
Post a Comment