Monday, October 6, 2008

What The Heck?

Over the weekend, we added our final (at least "final" until I run out of room and can convince Matt to help me add another) flower bed. It was really just an extension to the perennial bed in the far back, but I'll count the 20 x 10' extension as a whole new flower bed. :)

Heather P. brought me some plant babies to add to the new bed. She received them on her doorstep and we don't know what one of them is - it's unmarked.

What the heck is this?

I really haven't the faintest clue what this is. I'd like to figure it out since I don't even know its sun tolerance - and I'm nervous about putting a possible shade-only plant in my full sun bed.

Here it is from the other side. The stem kind of twists at the base and then grows straight up. The leaves are soft too.

Another plant I'm not so sure about is this one. It came in a Jackson & Perkins pot that said "Rosa Trepadora." Of course, their website doesn't have anything listed by that name and from my google search, it could be one of several completely different plants. Who knows?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

marijuana.

RBecks said...

har har, Mr. Hungry