I love a man in noseplugs.
Seriously. He's at his sexiest, I think when he's all wet, sitting in a boat and wearing a wet suit and nose plugs. Rowr.
I'm glad he does it for you, Manda.Obviously you wanted to make sure we all know you're attracted to Wade in noseplugs since you left two comments about it. Haha!
How could I resist a man with his nose pinched shut? Mouth breathers... mmm..
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love a man in noseplugs.
Seriously. He's at his sexiest, I think when he's all wet, sitting in a boat and wearing a wet suit and nose plugs. Rowr.
I'm glad he does it for you, Manda.
Obviously you wanted to make sure we all know you're attracted to Wade in noseplugs since you left two comments about it. Haha!
How could I resist a man with his nose pinched shut? Mouth breathers... mmm..
Post a Comment