I never had a tea set growing up and I don't remember having any imaginary tea parties as a kid - although my parents did drink real tea on a regular basis. When Matt and I went to Savannah recently, we decided to stop in at the Gryphon Tea room for high tea. We had so much fun that I decided it was time for me to get my first tea pot.
For Christmas, my lovely Aunt got me this beautiful tea pot and my sweet mother-in-law got me the matching cup and saucers, mugs, and sugar/cream. How cute! Matt took me to the local tea room to purchase some loose leaf tea and we enjoyed our first up out of our own tea set. Playing with real tea has to be more fun than the imaginary stuff. Tastes better, too.
2 comments:
I don't know about that. My imaginary tea tastes like frosted flakes.
You should come over and try the ginger black tea. So yummy!
Post a Comment