A few of us took a quick shopping trip to Atlanta last weekend. I went to this outlet this past spring during Matt's last track weekend in Atlanta and had a great time. I really love shopping when I feel like I'm getting a good deal!
Besides filling up mom's trunk with some great stuff, I especially enjoyed listening to Mom and Angie talk - and laugh! Those two are so much fun and kept Amy and I laughing all the way to Alpharetta.
I want to go back again sometime in '09. I know a few ladies I can probably sweet talk into joining us (Manda and Mrs. A - I'm looking at you). Let me know if you would like to make our next girls' weekend even more fun!
2 comments:
You bet I'm in. Just give me plenty of notice EA
You're right, this is a great mall. You are so fortunate to have sisters, your mom and aunts to do things with. I've never been so lucky. Enjoy!
Post a Comment