Okay, if you aren't burned out with all of the Christmas get-together photos yet, I hope you'll enjoy these. They're actually pretty late in coming as we had the 20/30's Christmas party almost two weeks ago.
But, better late than never, right?
This year's party was probably the best yet. (It's definitely getting better each year as we grow and add new members). Susan had a great suggestion to make it a traveling party, where we took the church shuttle between homes for appetizers, a meal, and then dessert.
I was a little worried beforehand because over 30 people RSVPed and I wasn't sure how we'd fit everyone into our little house, but it worked out quite well. I don't know the final count, but I think we had around 40+ people come. What an answer to our prayers (Matt and I were the only couple our age when we moved back from Dallas 4 1/2 years ago).

Food = Fun.

Anna and Manda are really excited about making the numbers for the dirty Santa game.

Mark P. and the Lynns

Jason, Dave, and Eric.

Heather and Julie.

Brittany, the Pies, and the Jameses.

Daniel, Luke, and Ryan. Three engineers in a pod.

Richard and Lisa make quite a nice looking couple, don't you think?

I think this should be our new blog id photo. "The Happy Harnation."

Penny is one of those babies that makes me think that I could handle being a parent to a small child. Maybe I can just talk her parents into loaning her out on occasion.

The Dirty Santa game was a riot. The best part was when the "My First Christmas" onesie and pregnancy test were opened by one of the single guys. He took it like a champ though and was later relieved when someone switched gifts with him.
Until next year...
1 comment:
You didn't get a photo of JackJack in his T-Rex sweater!
Post a Comment