Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Merriment Japanese-Style

We are blessed to have most of our immediate family within an hour radius. It's really nice around the holidays because we can see everyone without having to travel to one side and sacrifice time with another.

For the Craig side, we always have a traditional Japanese meal for Christmas. It's a lot of fun and I look forward to it all year. I especially enjoy that we are able to celebrate our Asian heritage with friends and family.


Wok city! All of the food was prepared in three different woks. I really need to find my wok. I got one as a Christmas gift while at Auburn and none of us know where it disappeared to.


Since mom and dad's house remodel, the dining room has been opened up so that we can make the adjacent study part of the dining area. It works great when you have ~23 people over for a meal!


Poor Roo... er, I mean Santy Claus.


I really enjoyed having Joe and the Dawsons join in all the fun. Did you know that Pat and Dale recently celebrated their 35th(!!!) wedding anniversary? Congratulations!


The newlyweds and newly-engaged PJ.


Amanda enjoying her Pie.


Grandma and Herb make such a sweet couple!


Mom, don't be holding out on the sake. ;)

No comments: