Only in Japan can you get away with a soft drink called "Sweat"... we used to love this stuff, even though it has a strange name.
One of the strangest things about Japanese television (besides their obsession with those pain-inducing game shows), were the numerous goofy commercials featuring American actors. I doubt the Governator would dream of starring in a commercial like this in the States.
And I wasn't kidding about those painful game shows. Painful (and also very weird)...
(Hat tip, Hungry K)
6 comments:
Gristledrip is just like a day in the office, now that we dont have to wear ties every day.
Except the boss wears camo.
I guess 1990's Arnold didn't count on YouTube when he made that retarded commercial. I wonder how exactly the translator related the command to him to laugh maniacally. I would have loved to be present for that shoot.
dangit. No apostrophe in 1990s! Someone slap me around.
Searching for Japanese commercials on YouTube turned up all kinds of people. No one would dare act like that for American Commercials. It would ruin their "image"
I can't help it, but thought the game show video was hilarious. I expect an American copy-cat any time now.
I know - it was like a train wreck (except it was funny)... I couldn't stop watching even though it looked so painful!
Post a Comment