Monday, February 16, 2009

Back-Breaking

Matt's broken back.

This is a big thank you to my honey who spent a good bit of the weekend entertaining my plant obsessions by taking me to Bennett's on Valentine's Day, and then helping me move some monster plants around in the yard on Sunday.


He even broke the "25-Year Warranty" shovel we bought to replace our previously-broken shovel. (Gave me a good excuse to go to Lowe's and get more yard stuff!) This isn't our shovel - since it's now out at the street - but it might as well have been as this is how ours ended up.

This morning, Matt didn't wake up with his usual get-to-work-by-6:45-AM-vigor, and told me it was because he was too sore (from my yard honey-do list). I felt kind of bad, but not bad enough to not ask him for help this next weekend. :) (Hey, I can't lift those 15' climbing roses by myself.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Matt,

When you wake up sore, the best thing to do is hop out of bed, stretch a little, and get right back into the clay mines, or so I've been told. Go get'em Tiger...hc