Sunday, October 7, 2012

What Up, Cuz?

I think Anne Marie was pretty pumped to get to hang out with her one and only cousin, Little E.  Too bad he's already bigger than her!  It will make beating him up a little harder.
 
I guess she'll just stick to bossing him around.  (And chewing on his clothes).
 

 




7 comments:

Jenny Fleming said...

So cute!!

Anonymous said...

Photo 1
A: (to E) hey, look at me!
E: (sigh, to AM) The Mommies are looking at you trying to be the boss of me

Photo 2
A: who me? I wasn't doing anything
E: don't believe her. See, she still has her hand on my shirt.

Photo 3
A: I was just being friendly. (patting head) Nice Emmett.
E: don't believe her

Photo 4
A: You tattletale! Stop talking.
E: See! I told you she was bossin' me.

Love, Grannie

Anonymous said...

I love how Emmett makes the same face in every picture and how much expression Anne Marie has! They're the best, and they've each got a great set of parents :)

-Nicole P.

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures!! They are just too cute!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures!! They are just too cute!

katy said...

I'd say she's holding her own well. It gives her the psychological advantage now which will cause Little E to live under her implied advantage for most of their elementary school years.

Mrs. Pie said...

Katy, I think with E having to live under the weight of those cheeks, that should be enough load to bear.