Sunday, August 30, 2009

What the Heck?

...those were my first words when we pulled up to the house today after church and saw our next door neighbors' yard.  I think it's a kiddie blow-up playground thing - hope this is only temporary.

Looks like it blew onto its side and isn't really supposed to be that tall.  I could see it from the main road before getting into our neighborhood.  Nobody was outside; not a single kid was playing on it.  Weird.

It's bigger than the house!

2 comments:

Mrs. Pie said...

Your neighbors seem to have an unhealthy obsession with blow-ups.

RBecks said...

I know, that's what I thought. I had this fear that it would stay up for a month and a half like at Christmas, but it was gone on my way to work Monday. I wouldn't have thought it was weird if there were kids playing on it, but no one was in sight. I guess they could've had a party while we were at church, but that seems like an odd time for something like that.