So, we're BAAACK (cue Poltergeist sound clip). After a week and a half in Cali, we got back last night.
Just trying to get laundry done, unpack, and eventually go through all of our pictures. Plus, grad school starts back Thursday and we've got a wedding on Saturday. I plan to fit a nap in there sometime though!
One highlight... met Jay Leno; we were just walking through the paddocks at the Monterey Historics at Laguna Seca on Saturday and there he was, checking out all of the cool old race cars. He posed for a photo with me and Matt shook his hand.
Nice guy, but I did notice that he has an enormous head (and I come from a family full of bobble-headed people, myself included!)
2 comments:
That is so awesome that you met him! I'm really jealous. I haven't met any famous people.. except some random Peruvian soccer player that I didn't even know was famous but that my friend stopped and got an autograph from. I still don't know who that guy was.
Anyway, Jay's head doesn't look too big next to yours. haha
amazing! He looks like he was really friendly- hope your trip was good.
Post a Comment