Tuesday, August 4, 2009

New House Fun

We spent part of Saturday helping the new home owners get their house move-in ready!

Actually, the house is in GREAT shape and is already move-in-ready; we just helped paint and clean up the yard a little before the big furniture gets moved in.


I really like the blue.

Manda touching up the navy accent wall.

Wade spackled the laundry room wall and smoothed things out.


Ryan's mom, Bonnie, does lots of specialty painting and his sister Melissa is an interior designer. What a pair! Bonnie uses so much paint that she gets a discount from Benjamin Moore and picked it up as her housewarming gift to the newlyweds.


Bonnie and Melissa are the interior experts! Bonnie also loves to garden and I may have to invite myself over to see her stuff some time. ;)


Amy didn't want to repaint the entire house, just the master bedroom, master bath, laundry room, and an accent wall in one of the guest rooms. Did you notice the crown molding and beautiful corner blocks? They're present throughout most of the house and I'm really jealous!

Amy and Ryan also have a fabulous back yard. I'm so jealous of the row of mature crepe myrtles along the fence that make their backyard so extremely private. I think I'm going to add them to our south fence line to help protect from the (nice but noisy) neighbor boys who like to harass the dogs.

We spent a lot of time admiring their back yard. Dad also did a lot of tilling and wood chipping


Ryan mowing his very own yard. He looks like he's having fun.

Steve trimmed a lot of trees that hung over the fence line.

No comments: