Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Yeah, well...

Okay, so I officially suck at this blog thing.  (Sorry, Mom, I know "suck" isn't ladylike!)

I'm not even going to promise that I'll post more often.  I've got post topics that have been sitting in my draft box and brain for weeks and weeks.

What I can do is show you some really neat photos that I found while reading one of the trashiest news sites around.  (HC, do you want to fist bump?)


From the U.K Daily Mail:

Photographers Jean-Louis Klein and Marie-Luce Hubert, both from the Alsace, France, spent the year snapping the furry subjects in a project that ended with their release into the wild.

Laying patiently in meadows and reed beds, the pair were able to capture the fascinating images.




Y'all, I love these photos.  I don't even like mice.  When a mouse family inhabited my empty flower pots in the garage last spring, I released Ace-the-mighty-hunter to root them out each night.  Over a course of several weeks, he finally got them all!

These photos make me feel kind of bad about that.

But then I remember how freaked out I was each time one would scurry across the garage.  Right. In. Front. Of. Me.

Shudder.

3 comments:

Jenny Fleming said...

Love the last sentence

Right. In. Front. Of. Me.

Shiver.

You're a great blogger. Not sucky at all.

RBecks said...

Jenny,

It's funny that you should quote me. You see, last night, I couldn't go to sleep. I was trying to solve planar array radiation patterns in my head, and then I thought, "I should change 'shiver' to 'shudder'. Yeah, that's a much better word."

So I got up first thing this morning and on my way out the door I changed it.

Then I read your comment.

Do you think these kinds of things when you're trying to fall asleep? I hope it doesn't make me a weirdo and we can still be friends. ;)

Cheers,

Becca

Bubble Juice said...

Here's a fist bump right back at you. Between the cute mice pics and semi-naked photos of Scott Brown, the UK Mail has the news goin' on....hc