My sister is... wait for it... AWESOME. Just recently, she succumbed to our repeated requests for a private photoshoot.
After Matt's church photo session turned out like this, we decided that we needed a professional who knew us just a little better to take our picture.
We haven't had pictures taken since we got married, 5 1/2 years ago, and this was well overdue.
She came to the house to shoot us (we originally planned to head downtown and take all sorts of cool, artistic shots, but life got in the way and we ran out of time). We even got a few with "the boys", and afterward, she used her Photoshop magic and took out all sorts of blinks, blemishes, and wrinkles.
So, please admire the talents of my beautiful, and incredibly gifted kid sister. She's awesome, don't ya think?

5 comments:
Loved the pictures! Amanda certainly IS very talented. (The one with you arm-wrestling is pretty cute. :))
I was wondering who took your awesome Christmas card picture. Good job Manda!
these are so good! I love the one where he is looking at you and you are looking at the camera. great job amanda!
Thanks for the kudos, Becca, but I think Matt looks best in his Christmas sweater in the photo at the top of the blog post.
But of the ones I took, I think my favorites are the hammock ones and one of the ones with the flowers in the background.
We'll have to get a photo shoot in every so often so i can improve.
Great pictures! I'm so happy to have recent photes of 2 of my most loved people!
Amanda did a super job!
Post a Comment