Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Car Speak

I know I tend to get a little too technical when I start talking cars. If you've ever thought I sound like these guys, I apologize greatly.



This is what it sounds like to me when people start talking about how computer software works. Or RADAR.

Matt

5 comments:

RBecks said...

Yes, that's exactly what you sound like. I'm trying to figure out what the last word you said means and by then you've already said 5 more words I don't understand.

Radar isn't as black magic as I used to think. Really, it's just radio waves. But, I digress...

Mrs. Pie said...

Actually, you sound nothing like that. But give you a nice white moustache, and you'd like exactly like him.

Ashley Willkes' Daddy said...

I was expecting a discussion of the disgronficator, but there was none.

Wadey Pie said...

That haircut looks a little bit Mr. Rogers. I think that would be a good look for you, Mattchew.

Mrs. Pie said...

Where is Thumpkin? Where is Thumpkin?