I've heard of people stealing tv's, even lawn furniture, but not a whole garden.
This is so weird.
After they moved away and were preparing to put their house on the market, the Woods found out that their next-door neighbors had stolen their lawn shed, flower pots, and stonework and moved them into their own yard.
Can you imagine coming home to find all of your stuff in your neighbor's back yard? I would throw a stinking fit!

5 comments:
i would burn their house down!
Ok, I wouldn't burn their actual house. I would play with matches in their yard until they gave me my shed back.
This is a perfect example of what happens to the minds of people living daily under socialism. A great example of the entitlement mentality and no property rights. The neighbors probably felt they were entitled to that yard equipment as nobody was using it....hc
Dear Comrade Heather,
Quit fussing and please come steal my garden. I am often subjected to forced labor in it.
For the proletariat,
Charlie
Sir Charles, like you I fear the reprisals of your Dear Wife...
Post a Comment